In today's episode, we discuss what risky activities are, why chapters should be concerned about risky activities, and some easy alternative activities. As always, at the end, we discuss what we can't stop talking about outside of sorority risk management.
In this episode, we reference the following resources:
- Position Paper: Risky Activities
- Risk Management Bulletin: Risky Activities
- Liability Claim Example: Inflatables
- Participant Liability Waiver Template
- What should I look for when reviewing a contract for an event?
- Event Contract Review: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Bounce house injuries are more common than you might think (Washington Post)
As always, at the end, we discuss what we can't stop talking about outside of sorority risk management.
Allison: T Swift
Sara: Spontaneous family trip to Old Crow Medicine Show