Chapter Events in Light of Covid with Will Frankenberger
In this longer episode, we asked Will Frankenberger, Chief Safety Officer at Delta Zeta Sorority, to join us to discuss events in the time of Covid.
Will, Allison, and Sara talk about where we've been when it comes to event planning as we approach the year anniversary of the beginning of the pandemic. In addition, they discuss what lessons they have learned from Covid as it relates to sorority events, and they shared some things that they predict going forward "on the other side" of the pandemic.
- We referenced several resources that we developed, all of which can be found on our Covid-19 page at mjsorority.com.
- Make sure you listen to our first Covid recap episode and the Covid housing lessons episode.
- Dos and donts for influenza prevention from 1918.
- Archie Messersmith-Bunting "The Feelings Guy"
- Monitoring the Future Drug Use Study
Share your pandemic lessons and suggestions with us - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.